Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

something new

So it's all about something new from Winter Wonderland and that could be a new home , new baby ect
I went with new baby and for some reason I never seem to make many of these bit like men;s cards so will have to try not to do that any more .

We also have a treat of two sponsors for this week
Crafts U Love and their winner will get a £10 voucher
A Day for Daisies and their winner will get a $12 gift card

So guess it's that time again to show my card and say what items I used
Items used
Crafters companion - paintbox poppets Cd for the topper and backing papers
My stash for the flower and core'adtions to mat the layers on and then finished off edging that mats with promarkers .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image and just love the background behind it - very elegant. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining as at Winter Wonderland - http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com