Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Winter paintbox Decoupage

Yes Its another Xmas card , really must say I seem to be loving doing them more so this year , think its mainly because I know I won't be doing any less minute like last year and yes I am doing this one for
Sketch Saturday  and I best get on to the sponsor as trying to get as much done on the lappy before the dog wants another game of fetch so Bunny Zoe's Crafts will give the lucky winner a £10 voucher
Goodies used
Crafter's Companion  - Vintage Xmas paper pad , snowflake embossing folder and also the decoupage which is from the winter paintbox poppet range
My stash - for the flower
Joanna Sheen - mirri card
Craft Obsessions - prima leaf which is coloured with Tim Holtz distress pens

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

You can't beat a bit of silvery shimmer for a Christmas card and this one is lovely with this sweet image. It's lovely to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley