Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter Bunnies

So its all about rain or shine over at Joanna Sheen Challenge , something I think we are all fed up with now , bring out the sun soon please , I am so not a winter person . hence why my card is more of shine part of theme , plus also need to get some Easter cards done.
Before I get on to my and items used best say that Joanna will give the winner a £15 voucher

Items used
Card base and topper - Joanna Sheen
Papers - docrafts
Yellow card - Crafter's companion - also used the embosser and folder that come with it from them.

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Lovely Card Nicky!

The image is so cute and adorable.

Happy Crafting!!! 😀 X X