Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Oval Christams

So its a shape theme from Chrissie and Mandi , so nice and easy and as my mojo is back to normal and I am getting back to been me , well expect for a funny leg , not sure what I done to it but off work so lots of time to craft so trying my best to do it as got to keep my leg up .

So if you fancy a go then pop over to Less is More , and here are my 2 cards and you might of guessed from my title I have done the Christmas thing again , well my new goodies kept saying use me use me Lol.

Items used
oval spellbinder die and a promaker to colour the edge of it and some ribbon from my stash.
Then the new items I just had to use are from SU , the bauble stamp , and bauble die as well the ink island indigo

yet again the same spellbinder die , twine from papermaina and peel off sticker from my stash and yes you guessed my new SU goodies but this time I used lucky limeade ink.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Great baubles Nicky
Thanks very much
mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

It looks as though your Christmas preparations are progressing well here Nicky!
thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More