Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

Tag Moreheads , with twine and gems

So this time over at Crafty Creations Challenge they wanted to see some twine and gems on our work, and the sponsor for them is Susanne from San Designs who will give the winner 5 digi images.

So here is my little card and goodies used.
Goodies used
Card is from the July Christmas goodie bag from docrafts , it 1st started out a light brown , but I deiced I wanted it to fit into my blue them so I went over it with a Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink - from Crafters Companion .
Also from crafters companion are the dies for the tag and mat , core'dations , decoupage and paper are from the Morehead decoupage Christmas kit .
Twine is from docrafts and finally the message and gems are from my stash.


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I like how you've layered the tags, and the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!