Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 7 May 2012

Tilda Bag

So as its anything goes theme this week at Just Magnolia I thought I would revamp a item as have nt 'd done that for a while , and they also gave the option of us using pearls and swirls.
And the sponsor for them this week is Simon Says Stamp who will give the winner a $25 voucher.

I used a old paper bag for the base then I used different papers from DCWV which where all cut on the e-craft , the swirl is from Tim Holtz grunge board range which I inked with his distress ink broken china added some pearls from the craft barn , Tilda I coloured in with PM's and inked round the edge with barn door distress ink yet again Tim Holtz .

2 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Nicky, very sweet card and great idea the old bag for your card!i like the pearls a perfect touch.
A hug from the sunny island.

Victoria said...

So very beautiful, thank you so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
(Thank you for your patience with the blogging issue too)
Vicky DT