Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Less Is More - wk 11 - Acetate

Over at Less Is More  they want us to use acetate and straight away I thought oh no as for one I don't have much of it and two I ve not used it before , but lucky me had a scrap left over from a sticker sheet , which I'd inked with alochol ink gold , embossed with cuttlebug folder and folder into a envelope shape . Added a few flowers from hobbycraft and a peel off sticker my stash.

Hope its OK as like I say have never done anything with acetate

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is fabulous Nicky, how innovative!
What a super little envelope, it makes a wonderful topper.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Gorgeous Nicky, love all the white space
FABBY card!
thanks so much
mandi
Less is More

mustavcoffee said...

Hi, this is so good, such a sweet envelope and pretty roses, perfect for the challenge:0) xxx

Hello From Texas said...

Very original Nicky. I love the gold with the white, very classy.

Suze Bain said...

A very pretty card, very original. x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Such a stylish classy card love the little envelope.

Marie

Jenny said...

A very clever use of acetate and a pretty card as well.
Jenny x

TAM said...

Brilliant idea - fabulous card

Lynn said...

What do you mean, 'hope its okay'?!!! :-) It is wonderful - I wish I had thought of making an envelope. Very creative. Lynn x