Search This Blog

Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

Winter Wonderland - cooking xmas

This week at winter wonderland we had a fun recipe to follow of 2 papers , 1 ribbon , a snowflake and a charm .
It took me 2 goes getting this right as the 1st one I did was rubbish so it ended up been a bin job lol.
The sponser for the week is Simon Says Stamp

Items I ve used

Patterened paper and ribbon - Dovecraft
Glitter Paper - Craft Time
Charm and brads - My Stash
Snowflakes - Ms Punch
Snowman sticker - K and company


2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Nicky, I feel guilty that you made two but love this final creation the elements all fit together so well and I adore the little snowman and all his glitter, thank you for playing along with us this week for my recipe at Winter Wonderland, Hugs Kate xx

nicky said...

Dont feel guilty is was only coz I did nt like the 1st one , me been picky lol