Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

The cuttlebug spot - Dads and Grads


As there we re two topics for  the them at the cuttle bug spot - dad and grads I went with dad's as have abotu another 3 orders of them to do
They are sponsered this week by custom crops

Have also entered this card for our creative corner so hence to 2 pics of it on my blog , sorry did nt know how to combine it all in one post still learning

Items on card
Main card - Kanban
Black card - QVC emboosed with cuttlebug then sanded down with a nail file
Brads - my bits and bobs box
Message - done on my laptop
Image - Decoupage from the range

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Lovely creations! they are so pretty, and thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, much appreciated
xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card and image. thanks for playing at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD