Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Wild Orchid Challenge - LOVE IS

Well all the blogs seems to be all loved up with their themes and Wild Orchid Challenge is no different as their theme is called LOVE IS , and love to me is hearts so that's what ended up on my card and of course lots of wild orchids goodies who are also offering this fab prize to the winner.
On to my card and the lovely goodies

goodies used
lace coloured with Tim Holtz walnut stain and brown promarker as I wanted a shabby chic look to it , flowers and dollies all from wild orchids crafts.
Kraft core'dations -crafters companion which I embossed , sanded and inked again with Tim Holtz distress ink
And a middle part of dollie for the flowers to sit behind and on top where glued with my hot glue gun.
Pink dotty core'dations - hobbycraft , sanded .
I have also done some close up pictures to show of the flowers and dollies as well as the embossing.
Sorry that I don't mention the size of the flowers I am so naughty of getting rid of the packing that I forget to keep a note of the numbers to blog .



2 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x