Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 23 January 2012

Wild Orchid Challenge - Creature Comforts

OK so 2 wks has gone by which means its time to play over at Wild Orchid Challenge and the theme for these 2wks is to have a creature on card . And I am very lucky to of got into LOTV stamps when I was at the NEC so I am slowly getting round to playing with them all and the one I used fitted the theme just right.

And of course the sponsor for the week is wild orchid crafts unfortally there is no picture for me to show the prize so as soon as they have it on the blog I will added it to my post.

So onto my card and all the lovely goodies I used for it.
8x8 patterned paper - my stash which I put straight on to the front of the card
Kraft core'dations cut on the e-craft and then I embossed it on the GC and of course sanded to show of the Kraft part.
The mat for the image and message was also cut on the e-craft.
Image was coloured with Promakers and stickles glitter glue for the water part of the image.
Ribbons - from my stash
Lace , corner and brads - wild orchids - the lace was coloured with Tim Holtz Ink - Barn Door , I also used this on the message.

Close up of the glitter glue , hope the picture shows it OK as it took a few to try and get it.

1 comment:

Lena Katrine said...

Great card in great colours! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time, hope to see you back at our next challenge :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine