Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Wild Orchid Challenges - Tags, tags , tags

Over at Wild Orchids Challenges they wanted us to do tags or have a tag on our project , I deiced to make 3 tags as I am always running low , think its because my mum nicks them lol. Plus I wanted to try something a bit different with my lace by doing a kind of rosette flower.

Oh before I forget of course there is fab prize from Wild Orchids crafts

OK so on to my tags and what I ve used


Items used
tags - hobbycraft which I decorated with V&A papers from docrafts
Unfortally the corners don't show up to well in the pic but them the lace and flowers are from wild orchids the lace I coloured with promarkers
brad is from my stash.

Hope you like my 1st go at rosette flowers

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are just fabulous gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs pops x x x

Bev said...

Your tags are jus beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC x