Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 23 May 2011

Wild Orchids Challenge - embossing and layers

This time at Wild Orchids Challenge they wanted us to have some embossing on our card either dry / heated or both , I just went with the dry as I am not very good with the heated kind .
They have given us treat this week with 2 sponsor of course the fab wild orchids crafts with this great prize
And the 2nd sponsor is love to stamp with these 2 lovely stamps as the their prize

And my card


items used
paper - DCWV
Martha Stewart border and corner punch
mirri card - my stash - embossed on the cutttle bug
meatl corners and flowers - wild orchids
topper - woodland friends by kanban - qvc

------
some close up piccies



OK I'll leave you all alone now to play lol
thanks for looking Nicky

2 comments:

The Crystal Elephant said...

What a sweet card, love the birdies. xx

Hazel said...

Lovely. Hazel x