Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Wild Orchid Challenges - white and twist

This time at Wild Orchid Challenges we had the them of white with 2 colours as well as the twist of having roses as a feature on the card - lovely I say . And of course we re lucky again to have this fab prize from wild orchids
yummy I say

OK I wont chat loads as I am sure you want to enjoy this lovely sun or craft so here is my card


Items used
papers - DCWV
Martha Stewart border punch
ribbon - docrafts
gem flowers - hobby craft
flowers - wild orchids of course lol
Sarah Kay image - coloured with PM's
skin - blush - dusky pink and almond
hair - Carmel and chestnut
clothes - tan - china blue and coca
cat - tan and Carmel

------
some clothes up pics


1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a pretty image. The colors are so rich and elegant.

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!

Hugs, Mindy