Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 28 March 2011

Wild Orchids Challenges - A Bev sketch

At Wild orchid Challenges this week we had this fun sketch done by Bev to follow
I decide for my card to go away from the clean and simple cards I had been doing most of the day , don't get me wrong i love doing them but just fancied a change.
Oh and this week we have this fab prize from wild orchid crafts


and here piccies of my card
items used
stripped paper + black ribbon my stash
glitter paper - craft time
lace and flowers - wild orchids
stamp - daisy mouse - by fun stamps coloured with pm's
mouse - ice grey 4 , ice grey 2
flower - grass , slate and amethyst
clothes - duck egg and Aegean
and a little close up of the cutie

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely card with a lovely little stamped image. Hazel x

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a darling image, love the lace.

Thanks for joining us at Wild ORchid Craft Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy