Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, 14 March 2011

Wild Orchid Challenges - Dieing to Punch It Ou

Its so nice to of found Wild Orchid Challenge as I have been using their items for a little while now , but did nt know they had a blog challenge . And for this fortnight's challenge they wanted to using our punches on our cards. So hope my fits in OK into their challenge .
Oh and the fab prize they have on offer is also wild orchids crafts with these fabby flowers

here is my card and what I ve used to make it


Recipe of my make
Back ground paper - DCWV
White card - My stash
Punches - Martha Stewart and X cut twitter
Ink - Lakeland
Ribbon - Local charity shop
Flowers of course Wild Orchids crafts
Image - Pepper and friends - Dovecraft
Coloured with Pm's - ginger, peach , pastel yellow , antique pink , apple , grass , chestnut and coco

-----
Some close up views of my card



1 comment:

Sarita said...

A beautiful card and such a sweet little image,
Love Sarita xx